As a hardware design engineer, you will be responsible for developing a vehicle control unit using an STM microcontroller as the main processor.
- Designing a Printed Circuit Board for the specified purpose
- Making necessary adjustments to create required communication interfaces
- Testing the board using basic functions of the STM microcontroller
- Experience with basic laboratory equipment (i.e., Multimeter, Oscilloscopes, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of PCB design
- Experience in at least one of the following: Altium (preferred), Eagle, KiCad
- Understanding of component selection for PCB design.
- Ability to review device datasheets for specific information.
Keywords: Stm32 Vcu Hardware design